Monday, April 18, 2011

I am unsure if anyone reads this still but here i am giving you an update on my life. I live on my own now. About time right I am buying my own groceries and toilet paper pretty fun right, the life of a adult. I love it I can come and go as I please without someone asking me where I am going and when I will be home I can just go and hangout with my friends. Some of you may be asking why did you move to Utah ? And the answer is.... I dot know really it just happen the thought came to me and it said jump and I did . Some might think I was stupid for doing it and yes things did not go as smoothly as I would have liked but what dose in this life. All I can say is that everyday I am learning more about myself and what I want with my life and how I want to live it. When I was home I loved it I was safe my parents gave me love and support. But now I have had to learn how to support myself . Things would have been easier if I would have stayed home but they wouldn't have been nearly exciting and life changing.

To all my friends and Family I love you and take care

No comments: