Monday, March 29, 2010





Life is complicated sometimes it is full of such joy that I laugh till my sides hurt. Other times it is full of such great sadness that I cry till I can no longer breathed. Life is complicated. Life can bring me up but it can also bring me down to the deepest and darkest depth of my life to a place wear I see no possible escape from it. There is a escape though, ME . I am the escape if I have the will I have the way. I Refuse to be buried, I will not hide myself because someone else is to much of a coward to face what they have done themselves. People may try forget me but I wont let them. To be forgotten is to have meet nothing and I am not nothing I am a person, with a beating heart the feels every betrayal and every harsh look like a knife thrust into my heart. Life is complicated but this complicated life will not stop my heart from beating nor will it stop me from accomplishing my goals and achieve my pursuits because a coward gets scared and quits. A hero gets scared, but still goes on.

No comments: